25 Random Things About Me
January 1, 2014 at 5:45am
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choos...e 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1) My lifetime idol is Hayao Miyazaki.
2) One of my friends was very surprised when she knew that I cried when I watched ‘Totoro.’
3) I used to have a rabbit named John when I was in my teen. He was very cute.
4) I was very sensitive as a little girl. My relatives used to call me, ‘Crying Baby.’ =.=’
5) I used to borrow Deathnote from Mary Sue To, but I’m pretty sure I returned them already. Did I? =.=’
6) I collect books. My favorite moment is to lie down on my bed and read books.
7) I always feel guilty that I don’t have time to draw anymore. So, I promise myself to draw more next year. Hopefully, I’ll be able to accomplish it!
8) My first dream was to become a kindergarten teacher. Well, lucky enough, I teach arts to kids now. Happy!
9) In high school, I always wanted to become an artist, but my dad didn’t allow me. He told me if I change my major from Chemistry to Art, he won’t pay for my tuition fees anymore. After the argument, I found a fulltime job and supported myself.
10) About two years later, he changed his mind and started to pay for my tuition fees.
11) Actually traditional painting almost made me cry too. Mary, you’re not the only one.
12) I was also super happy when Zebot complimented me on my watercolor painting and said "You finally find your own medium, Rujiret."
13) I don’t like to talk in front of many people. Whenever someone asks me to join their parties, I usually sit and listen to what other people say. I guess I’m a good listener.
14) Recently, a friend of mine told me that I’m an optimistic person. I felt very happy to hear that.
15) I love going to beaches. I can sit and listen to ripple all day long.
16) I love to listen to music. I love the sound of piano. So, I took piano class when I was in the States.
17) I am a workaholic person. I once worked three days straight without sleep.
18) I started to wear glasses when I was 13.
19) One of my classmates said I wore glasses because I wanted to look cool. I didn’t know how he could possibly think like that.
20) People started to call me ‘Weirdo’ when I was little. They thought they could hurt me that way. Honestly, I like to be called, ‘Weirdo.’ Somehow, I think weird people are the cool people. =.=’
21) My second dream was to become a cashier in superstores. Lucky again, I worked fulltime as a cashier when I was in the States.
22) Regrets? Of course, the first time I learned how to drive, my car accidentally hit a stray dog around my house. Lucky that he was little injured and after his wound was healed I asked my mom if I could have him as my pet, but my mom refused, so, the only thing I could do for him was to feed him every day. Sad!
23) One time, I cooked live crabs and felt very guilty about it. Since then I promised myself that I will never ever do that again in my life. T.T
24) I have wanted to lose weight since 3 years ago.
25) As you can guess, I have not lost any of my weight at all. Sad!